Boost your startup fundraising for $47
March 8th, 2022
Introducing the New Angels Partners and Raise the Round Partnership!
As a first time founder, how do you successfully navigate the challenges of contacting appropriate investors, pitching your business plan and raising the capital necessary to make your concept a reality?
Invest in the most focused combination of startup education and automated tools to accelerate the entire fundraising process, provided by the innovative collaboration between Angels Partners and Raise the Round.
LEARN HOW TO PITCH AND GET INVESTORS TO SAY YES
Learn how to design a pitch that attracts investors in a live Zoom training led by Iddo Tal, a seasoned entrepreneur and fundraiser who founded 5 startups, raised money from 100+ investors and sold his company to Google.
How can Angels Partners Expedite your Fundraising Growth?
Angels Partners has revolutionized the process of entrepreneurial fundraising by providing founders with direct access to one of the world's most comprehensive databases of over 70'000 investors. In conjunction with the capability to initiate relevant investor connections, the platform empowers startups with automated tools to streamline and accelerate the fundraising process. These include:
- investor templates that maximize introductions and guarantee responses to book meetings
- sending your deck directly to potential investor mailboxes
- tracking links to monitor investor profile views and interest
- automated follow up emails and investor updates
- a rich list of the most important startup documents from Y Combinator (legals, financials, incorporation, strategy etc).
- investor expertise to founders and invaluable help through feedback, pitch deck reviews, network connections and strategic recommendations
Angels Partners - Automated Outreach to an Extensive and Diverse Investor Community
The platform reviews and approves highly ambitious early-stage startups, from pre-revenue up to growth stage, aiming to raise on average between $100K and $10m (pre-seed, seed, series A). The leading focus is Tech but Angels Partners works with a wide range of startups from CleanTech to Consumer brands. Startups earnest about fundraising should maximize the potential of the platform through use of the paid Founder plans, which start from as low as $79 monthly. These plans grant access to all the features that yield rapid fundraising results. Angels Partners made over 100K connections last year between investors and founders!
Details of pricing plans can be found here: https://angelspartners.com/pricing
How can Raise the Round teach you how to get a YES from investors?
The value of this company lies in its dedication to fundraising education, with live online programs for early stage startup founders to master how to raise their seed or bridge round. The Bootcamp uses a proven system to teach the building blocks of devising an elevator pitch that attracts investors, training on the principles of the rolling closing round as well as strategy on how to pitch the 4 types of investor personalities. The boot camp includes mindset and performance training by Iddo Tal, an innovator who successfully raised funds over 100 times and has trained numerous founders. Consider the accomplishments of the educator:
- 5x founder - 2x exits - ex-Google - 1000x startup coach
- Co-founder, Raise The Round, 1,000+ startups participating in 2021
- Co-founder/CEO, invi Messenger, acquired by Google
- Strategic advisor, Camerai, acquired by Apple
- Ex-Google, Product Manager, Google Messages, 500M+ active users
- Raised money from 100+ top investors, including Ashton Kutcher, F50, executives from Facebook, PayPal, Snap, Yahoo and Spotify
- Startup coach, at Stanford, UC Berkeley, Google Launchpad
The fundraising boot camp consists of 3 days of live, interactive sessions, each 1.5 hours per day, available on Zoom. Daily sessions begin at 5pm PST (8pm EST / 8am HKT, the next day) and 1 bonus day is included, as well as a money back guarantee! Most of the value of the course is gained from asking questions, getting feedback, sharing, interacting with other founders and participating in discussions, so showing up and doing the work is HIGHLY recommended.
However, replays are posted inside the Facebook group daily and when the group is archived, all content will be available to watch for a year afterward. Additionally, after the initial bootcamp ticket purchase ($47), an invitation is extended to join the VIP Experience, which offers even more opportunities to interact with the instructor, Iddo. The daily VIP sessions include hot seats, extended Q&A sessions and breakout rooms to connect with other motivated founders.
Register for the Bootcamp here
If you're already a Raise The Round member ask Iddo for a 20% discount on all Angel Partner services.