- Revenue generating international (non-US) seed stage (pre-Series A) technology companies
- Bridge investments to finance US/international expansion
- Partnered with local accelerators, venture funds and global startup competitions for deal flow, diligence, and access to local incentives
- Provide portfolio companies with strategic planning and turnkey operational solutions to facilitate US/international expansion
Not Interested In
- Not interested in US companies.
- Not interested in international companies that do not have US expansion as a priority objective.
- Not interested in pre-MVP or pre-revenue companies
- Not interested in hardware, medical devices, or consumer products
H.I.G. BioHealth Partners is a venture capital firm that invests in the big pharmaceuticals, small biotechnology, medical devices, diagnostics, basic science, clinical research, therapeutics and technology sectors. The firm was founded in 2011 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Touchdown Ventures is a corporate venture capital (CVC) firm that partners with leading corporations to invest in early and growth-stage companies across a variety of industries, including information technology, media, consumer, health and industrial. The firm maintains offices in Los Angeles, Philadelphia and San Francisco.