Investing in Software (Web Marketplace Saas..) &b... Paris, France
• Oxxon Therapeutics:
$15000000 (Venture Round)
• Axial Therapeutics:
$37300000 (Series C)
• Abalos Therapeutics:
$31000000 (Series A)
$12000000 (Series A)
$92040000 (Later stage VC)
$50000000 (Later stage VC)
• Tibot Technologies:
$3300000 (Early stage VC)
Software (Web Marketplace Saas..) • Other • IT (& TMT) • BioTech • AgroTech • FinTech (& Financials services) • Hardware (& Manufacturing) • Energy • Retail (& E-Commerce) • CleanTech • HealthTech (& Fitness) • Food & Beverage • Material Science • Medical Devices (& Hospital Services) • DeepTech • Healthcare (& Wellness) • Life Science • Mobile • Consumer • Pharmaceutical (& Medicine) • Oncology
Seventure Partners is a venture capital firm that seek to invest in the hardware and telecommunication, information technology and life sciences sectors. The firm was founded in 1997 and is based in Paris, France.
Starlight Ventures is a venture capital firm based in Miami, Florida. The firm provides early-stage capital to companies leveraging breakthrough technologies to further push the boundaries of possibility and solve humanity's biggest challenges
* The founders truly believe they are changing at least a small part of the world and will stop at nothing until they do.
* The founders know their own strengths and weaknesses and aren’t afraid to ask for help.
* Solving a Real Problem in a Huge Market
* focuses on venture-scale opportunities that have a logical path to a 10x, and a plausible path to a 100x, return on our investment..
- Revenue generating international (non-US) seed stage (pre-Series A) technology companies
- Bridge investments to finance US/international expansion
- Partnered with local accelerators, venture funds and global startup competitions for deal flow, diligence, and access to local incentives
- Provide portfolio companies with strategic planning and turnkey operational solutions to facilitate US/international expansion
Not Interested In
- Not interested in US companies.
- Not interested in international companies that do not have US expansion as a priority objective.
- Not interested in pre-MVP or pre-revenue companies
- Not interested in hardware, medical devices, or consumer products
Touchdown Ventures is a corporate venture capital (CVC) firm that partners with leading corporations to invest in early and growth-stage companies across a variety of industries, including information technology, media, consumer, health and industrial. The firm maintains offices in Los Angeles, Philadelphia and San Francisco.