I only link with whom I ever met and/or worked. Consulting request should be sent to (my sirname)@gmail
Founder of @asiajin.com, English blog media on Japanese web/IT.
Linked In Description:
A professional blogger/entrepreneur with programming background.
As a blogger, writing Japanese tech blog for Cybozu Labs. The blog got an Alphablogger 2006 awards which is for A-list bloggers in Japan.
In 2007, started an English tech blog about Japanese Web/IT news, Asiajin with Shunichi Arai. Also write columns for Japan Times, a Japanese English paper, Yahoo! Japan News, etc.
- "PHP x Web Services API connections", Softbank Creative, 2006
- "Cho-kiwameru PHP", Shoeisha, 2006
- "Practical Web2.0", Impress, 2007
- "Marugoto PHP vol.2", Impress, 2007
- Yahoo! Japan Bylines
- Japan Times IT Column (English)
- Series column "Web Creator's tips", Japan Internet Com
- Series column "Alexa experts", Markezine, Shoeisha
- Series column "IT Labs in Japan", ITMedia
- Series column "Mashup and API latest news", Mashupedia, Vector
- and many tech/web-marketing columns on Nikkei IT Pro, Broadband Watch(Impress), PHP Pro (Asial), etc.
- Yahoo! Japan's Web API mashup awards #1, contest judge
- Sun Microsystems and Recruit's Mashup Awards 4, contest judge
As a programmer, he is good at release management, Java/PHP+Symfony, software Internationalization.
Weblog marketing and SEO in Japanese websphere. Alexa and other access traffic system consulting.
Iris Capital is a pan-European venture capital firm based in Paris, France. The firm focuses on investing in companies within the industry 4.0, the internet of things, cybersecurity and 5G networks, to artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing and software design sectors.
Kiyoshi Nishikawa is the Founder and Board Member of Ngi Group. He founded and is the Owner and President & Chief Executive Officer at NetAge. He also serves as Board Member at Oceans. He serves as a Board Member at Nightley.
James Riney serves as Partner and Head at 500 Startups. He also is an Angel Investor.He also serves as Partner at 500 Kobe Pre-Accelerator. He also co-founded the "Medium.com of Japan" before covering venture investments for DeNA, based in Tokyo. He now heads the 500 Startups Japan fund.